Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Apprenticeships/Advice/New to Tattooing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-02-2016, 04:29 PM   #141
Chat Virgin

Hi Witty Media here....

To all the apprentices out there.. Every pro was once an amateur. Every expert was once a beginner. So dream big. And Design Fresh x

New business just setting up would so much appreciate any likes and follows
basically i Provide administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely, got quite a few tattooist client they just send me images of their latest tattoos via email and i promote and manage their social media, all just set up really so affordable prices nothing to major..My website will be ready this week so if anyone needs a website designing just take a look at mine and see what you think ...

Any help on building likes or follows up on the bellow would be much appreciated its new business that runs this side of the social media for this sort of thing , any help would be so so much appreciated thank you have a good day ...and there is some incredible work on here!! Great Forum ,...

https://www.facebook.com/Witty-Media-482900508565954/

https://twitter.com/WittyMedia_uk
wittymedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:55 PM   #142
Chat Virgin

Hi im am looking for a tattoo apprenticeship in the derby area i am 25 years old and have a family to suport ive been doin tattoos for about 3 years and would like to become a professional tattoo artist as its someting i really enjoy and have a good eye for deteal .
I just dont kmow how to go about this all ive been round a few tattoo shops in my area and just keep getting knocked back by them and would like some help or advice thank you for your time
jaosn scattergood is offline   Reply With Quote