Old 03-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
Jedi Chat Master

Exclamation Artist sought.....

Posted in artist forum last week, please leave here for a couple of days too.

Artist sought.....
I'm looking for an experienced artist for my new studio, due to open April 1st (ish).
Studio is based in Epsom High St, Surrey, nice busy town with a good vibe to it, 4 miles from M25 J9, on the A24.

I'm currently in the middle of a complete refit (was a skate shop) I have a 10 yr+ lease, and am damn excited and proud of it already!!

I already have 1 great artist, a superb piercer, and a desk girl / apprentice in the waiting but would love to hear from another person to join us.

It will be a great opportunity for the right person, with plenty of openings to make your mark (boom boom), I won't be looking over your shoulder, but will be around to help and support the shop plenty.

I take massive pride in everything I do, Brighton Convention, Blackheart Supplies, London Convention etc... and will expect you to do the same.
Studio Experience, portfolio, references, goes without saying, but its passion and professionalism that will turn my head your way.

Please mail me, blackheartstudio@mac.com
Thanks for reading
Woody - Blackheart.
Woody666 is offline   Reply With Quote