Old 03-03-2010, 12:23 PM   #21
Chat Virgin

Cheers for the support man. Much appreciated.
rooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #22
Chat Virgin

This is a good thread for beginners, well done. Wow that artist is really talented, I hope she gets an apprenticeship soon! My artwork has improved a lot lately but not quite the standards of the pictures you have posted. Thanks, this has helped me a lot and I hope I can get an apprenticeship when the time is right.
Sinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 10:58 PM   #23
Chat Virgin

If I wanted/had room/time for an apprentice at the moment she would be the top of my list.

that is some talented artist, i love real life work, personal takes time and dedication to achieve. took myself years to portrait and now wanting to put it to skin. "time and dedication"
ToNeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #24
Chat Virgin

I am 19 and looking for a piercing apprenticeship in the london/essex area.
I have always had a love of piercings and tattoo's and have always wanted to learn how to pierce. Unfortunately my current line of work (chef) means i cannot be adorned with the amount of piercings I would like to be.
I will admit I have bought all the things needed to start but I did have second thoughts and have decided to become an apprentice instead.
the main problem I have is that I either need someone to take me on for a couple of days a week so I can keep my current job or find somewhere willing to pay me to learn and generally be the shop bitch. any advice would be appreciated and considered. thanks for your time.
gaijin_lost.
gaijin_lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 01:14 AM   #25
We Are Not Worthy

Edit - maybe i should check stuff before i post lol

Lucky7's

Last edited by DeadBox; 14-06-2010 at 01:16 AM.
DeadBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #26
Chat Virgin

Send a message via MSN to Danipren

after seeing the sort of stuff that this lady can do i have thrown my whole portpholio to start again lovely work
Danipren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #27
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to artycow

jesus christ,if you wanted to be a plastic surgeon and couldnt wait would you buy a scalpel and start practising on yourself?imagine starting to train and telling your tutor you've been practising at home.....this is a excellent comparison,cos if you came into our studio saying all ^^ that you'd be shown the door,game over
Old 15-06-2010, 03:09 PM   #28
Chat Virgin

everyone has got to start some where and its best to practise on ur self than some eles right?
09sean09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #29
Need To Get Out More!

No, because it shows a proper lack of respect. Put your machine in the bin and crack on with drawing. You show potential, but doing what you are is only closing doors.

Whereabouts in the SouthWest are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIM View Post
Those nipples are amazing
simonightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #30
Chat Virgin

are you on about tattooing myself or trying to teach myself to tattoo? i fort the more i learnt and the more i did i would look good and show iam comited what iam i doing wrong? and thanks for replying i need honesty its no good just my mates saing yeah thats really good thats why iam on here! p.s iam from torpoint just on the out skirts of plymouth in cornwall tho
09sean09 is offline   Reply With Quote