Old 06-11-2011, 02:10 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default I need some advise.

Okay ima new tattoo artist. im good at what i do but i still need a few pointers.. when i do the tattoos. i use napkins to wipe off the accessed ink this i just apllied.. now i was thinking. i need something already damp and wet so the ink will come off easyly. because the napkins only smear the ink.. is baby wipes a god idea?? and if not whats the most recomended thing to use in the situation? help pls.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
We Are Not Worthy

Well if your new to tattooing and working in a studio, surely you have a mentor who can answer these questions? If this isn't the case, I'm assuming you have bought a kit and are teaching yourself from home, for which reason I doubt you will get much advice on here to be honest... However I have never seen baby wipes used to clean a tattoo in my studio, we use a cleaning solution with kitchen roll.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:51 AM   #3
Chat Slut

Baby wipes... hell no distilled water and paper towels.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #4
Rambler

I agree with Rambo; use kitchen roll and distilled water (it's so easy to make it youself too).....

I occasionally use baby wipes on the plastic-shite because they're the only thing that works properly on it..... For pig skin, distilled water or a cleaning solution and kitchen paper.....
Old 06-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

A decent paper towel like bounty/plenty or look what other tattooists use, green soap, neat dettol, dettol/water I even know of tattooists that use boiled water and anti bacterial fairy liquid.