Old 14-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default West midlands, tattoo apprenticeship!

Hi guys,
My names Joe, i'm 18 and i am currently located in the Worcestershire area. I just left college and throughout most of my life i've been interested in everything tattoos. Now i have finished education my ambition is to become a tattoo artist, and obvious the best way to do this is with an apprenticeship. Currently i have started to put together a portfolio to show around, if you want to have a look at it send me a message and i'll find a way to show you. I am looking for an apprenticeship, but if you have any information to help me get where i wi to go or any advice it would be much appreciated, im also maybe looking to do abit of work experience around a studio just to get some knowledge what its like to work in one. If you have anything that may help me message me on my profile or mail me at Joeroberts94@googlemail.com I am willing to put the work in no matter what!

Thanks Joe

(If anyone is willing to take on an apprentice or give me abit of work experience, it doesnt have to be in the Worcester area, i am willing to travel)
Joeyrobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
CFM
Chat Virgin

Not to be Johnny Raincloud, but my honest opinion on your write up.... I don't think a shop owner or artist is going to seek you out like this. To ask them to message you to see your work... I just don't see it happening. Maybe you should host your photos, bring them here, and remake the thread. Or, the best way...knock on doors with a brilliant portfolio. Your ambition seems good, and thats a plus with being a apprentice obivously. I hope I helped, and I hope your portfolio is strong enough to get you a good apprenticeship.
CFM is offline   Reply With Quote