Old 02-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
voz
Chat Virgin

Default Seeking apprenticeship in London

Hi, I am Archie and I am seeking a Tattoo apprenticeship opportunity. I am located in West London and am willing to travel within the city. I have G.C.S.E. and College 2 year diploma background in Art & Design.

I have been drawing my whole life, once I became more mature I began grinding out studies to improve my fundamentals.

I also have years of experience dealing with guests and customers, being courteous and very patient.

If you are looking for a dedicated, hardworking, serious and most of all reliable young artist - I will not disappoint you. I understand these opportunities are very rare, But i will put in the 110%.

You can find some of my work online:

Sketchbook

I draw digitally and traditionally, paint with oils. I Explore realism, imaginative illustration, portrait-ism, abstraction.

You can get in touch with me via email or pm me.:

arturasi@outlook.com

I would also appreciate any input, tips or constructive criticisms.

Thank You.
voz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
We Are Not Worthy

I really like the first image of the roses and your life drawing. As I just said in another thread, there's no harm posting here, but studios don't tend to look for apprentices in these threads (although sometimes they do post opportunities). You would be better organising the best of your work into a portfolio and visiting studios. Get to know the artists, ask for advice and critique. I would keep the digital artwork to a minimum in your portfolio, generally they would want to see a demonstration of your drawing/painting ability.
Paintingisntdead is offline   Reply With Quote