Old 01-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default My drawings / some paintings.

Hey, I'm not exactly making this thread to gain an apprenticeship, because I know how hard they are to come across and how many people (so much better than me) have definitely snatched any going ones up before I'd get a chance.

So I'm just going to post my drawings and some paintings up every week or so, and hope you guys can tell me where I'm going wrong, where to improve etc. I would really appreciate it, as drawing is pretty much the love of my life, and I'd like to be as good at it as I can be.

Obviously toward the end are my older drawings

Pictures by charliehunt123 - Photobucket

Thanks
Charleshunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
We Are Not Worthy

Hi, I really like some of your designs. If you are putting these together for a portfolio then I would suggest you finish the designs with either shading or colour, rather than just taking them with the line-work. It just makes them look a little incomplete.
Paintingisntdead is offline   Reply With Quote