Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Apprenticeships/Advice/New to Tattooing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default London based Apprentice/Junior Tattooist in need of a new shop urgently

]Hi, my name is George Antony,
And until recently i was working at the London tattoo company in north london as an apprentice, but unfortunately my mentor had to move back to Poland for personal reasons.
I like to draw in a neo-traditional style with a realistic elements and enjoy working more in black and grey.
I was at the shop for a year, taking bookings, taking stock and ordering studio and artist supplies, i have good communication skills and great people skills. I have started to tattoo already. roughly about 4 months ago and have my own machines (sun skin, micky sharpz, and eikon), power supply, and ink (eternal) etc., but i am not above starting from the beginning going back to cleaning toilets and tubes daily and watching soaking up all the information i can.
I am very hygiene conscious and have all my hepatitis shots.

I look forward to your reply, thank you very much.
attached is a couple drawings i have done recently done tattoos, .

phone number: 07538688820

georgeantony_owl is offline   Reply With Quote