Old 28-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Mumbler

Smile Seeking Apprenticeship /reception work in Glasgow area

Hey Guys,

I am eager to know if there are any Tattoo studios looking to take on apprenticeships in the Glasgow area (willing to travel)?

I'm a 21 year old student just completing a bachelor's degree in Digital Art - Illustration with distinction, and I am extremely keen on channeling my love of illustration into the tattoo industry.

I am polite, enthusiastic, well groomed and a very fast learner with of course no smoke/drink/drug issues.

I aim to discover what my skills can bring to your business and the tattoo world. I can also transfer my skills to reception work and/or creating custom tattoos.

Below, I have linked both a website and facebook portfolio of my work for you to take a browse if you wish:

illustration | Wix.com
http://www.facebook.com/TheAncestralCurse

Instagram: AncestralCurse

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Digital ...

Traditional ...

CherylDakota is offline   Reply With Quote