Old 26-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Looking for an apprenticeship

I am absolutely desperate to get into a tattooing career. I studied Graphic Design at university and throughout my degree realised that I completely fell in love with illustration. I just wanted to put some pictures up here in the hope that someone might stumble across them but we will see?! :) x
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for an apprenticeship-a4-landscape-7.jpg   Looking for an apprenticeship-sarah2.jpg   Looking for an apprenticeship-sarah1.jpg   Looking for an apprenticeship-skeletonlady.jpg   Looking for an apprenticeship-finalpieces.jpg  

sarahmmortimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
Rambler

Awesome work! Best thing to do is read everything you can on this site about what an apprenticeship entails and how to get one. You're talented and I think you'll succeed if you dedicate yourself to getting in a studio
LindseyhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
Mumbler

Your works so nice! love the first image so much detail :P gl getting apprenticeship.
Chris1990 is offline   Reply With Quote