Old 25-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post Seeking an apprenticeship

Im 18 and looking to get myself into a tattoo apprenticeship, I have knowledge on setting up the machine, needles, health and safety and all the other stuff just lack the experience of using a machine.

Some Work samples...

Planning to bring a bit of difference with my style of drawing, check out my profile for more of my work!

I am a illustrator myself and am used to taking request and having to draw what the customer wants, i am comfortable drawing most styles, portrait, flash, and your normal realistic work.

Hope you like my work, Just looking for a chance to get into the scene really!

Thanks
RottenMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
Chat Slut

Nice work, you definitely have a particular style. Would be good to see some other styles too, make sure when you're showing your portfolio to artists your portfolio shows a lot of variety, this helped me a lot when i was looking for an apprenticeship. Good luck!
terri_ is offline   Reply With Quote