Old 03-06-2015, 10:39 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Apprentice wanted Catterick North Yorkshire

Apprentice Wanted

Apprentice required for our busy studio in Catterick
must be able to communicate with people of all ages, reliable, hard working, artistic and passionate about the tattoo industry. We run a drama free no ego shop and we expect the same from you. In return you will be given full training and the support needed to become a tattoo artist. Please message us**with a little about yourself and examples of your artwork
Ace_of_spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:59 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

hello, im a female artist looking for experince in a studio you can find my work on instagram @brodielynndavies i have started tatttooing from home which i know is the wrong way to start but would still like an apprenticeship, would really appreciate some feedback

brodielynndavies@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Last edited by brodie; 10-06-2015 at 10:21 AM. Reason: forgot to put something
brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:12 AM   #3
Chat Virgin

Default apprenticeship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_spades View Post
Apprentice Wanted

Apprentice required for our busy studio in Catterick
must be able to communicate with people of all ages, reliable, hard working, artistic and passionate about the tattoo industry. We run a drama free no ego shop and we expect the same from you. In return you will be given full training and the support needed to become a tattoo artist. Please message us**with a little about yourself and examples of your artwork
im really, really intrested in this position you can see my work on instagram @brodielynndavies if you dont have instagram i can send you some pic please reply
brodie is offline   Reply With Quote