Old 17-02-2016, 12:03 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Smile Looking for an apprentiship as piercer in London

Hi! My name is Laura. I've just completed a body piercer course at the London Piercing Academy in Wood Green and now I am looking for apprentiship. I would really appreciate if you give me the possibility to work with you, I am very hard working and I really want to become a good piercer. I do not care to be paid and I would be very happy even if you call me just for one day per week/or just when you need me. I can help in the studio at the reception and with the cleaning too. I live in Tooting but I am willing to relocate in any area of London. If you want contact me lorenzo-pazzi@hotmail.it (I can send you my cv and my portfolio)
Please give me a chance
Regards
Laura Pazzi
Laurapazzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks