Old 16-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default APPRENTICESHIPS in UK

Hy there!
My name is Alice Como, 29 years old, from Italy. I’m already doing an apprenticeship at “TRACCE TATTOO” in Bra, my city. I Studied illustration at I.E.D in Turin and I never left the drawing and the colors. I wish to make an experience in another country to get in touch with a creative and performing environment, learn a new language and keep developing my skills in the art of tattoo.
I like figurate and realistic drawing , digital illustration and I have a good knowledge of software like Photoshop and Painter. My favourite subjects are animals, pin ups and hatching drawings.
What I'm looking for is a tattoo studio around London or Bristol.
Here attached my (for now) best drawing. I'll be in Bristol from 29th January until 4th February.
Thanks for reading.
MAIL: Ratattoouille87@gmail.com

TIME LAPSE Violet Fish on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8d7nGCSNx0
Ratattoouille87 is offline   Reply With Quote