Old 16-01-2017, 07:09 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Exclamation Apprenticeship wanted Glasgow/Scotland

Hey all!

I've been looking for an apprenticeship in Glasgow/Scotland for quite some time now and I am really itching to get into the tattoo industry. I studied contemporary art and have since wavered away from what I did in school and have taken a more illustrative route with my work. I take a lot of inspiration from nature, neo-Japanese/Japanese artworks and from
the Art Nouveau movement.

I am dedicated to art of tattooing and am willing to pour my heart and soul into an apprenticeship. If anyone knows of a shop looking for an apprentice or even if you could give me some pointers on how to improve my art it would be much appreciated! Attached is a link to my instagram where I post all of my drawings and my portfolio. http://www.instagram.com/snakesspit/

Last edited by snakespit; 16-01-2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: post was incomplete
snakespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 12:20 AM   #2
Sy
Chat Virgin

Hi we're looking for an apprentice at deadly art tattoo Alexandria
25 mins outside of Glasgow have a look at our fb page
Sy is offline   Reply With Quote