Old 12-02-2017, 01:35 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Exclamation eager graduate wanting to find an apprenticeship!

Hello!

I've recently graduated and have decided that now is the time for me to find an apprenticeship in tattooing.

I wanted to find one nearly 4 years ago now however university got in the way so since graduating I have collated all my artwork (old and new) into my portfolio and I think I'm almost ready to start approaching shops and start getting to know artists.

I've been uploading my work onto my Instagram page and onto a tumblr however I've also got much more pencil work and experiments with Japanese style and full colour traditional pieces offline.
Instagram // @josepharizmendicreative
Tumblr // www.jsp-h.tumblr.com

I love doing clean linework and dotwork/stippling pieces.

Please have a look over my websites and leave some tips/feedback/shops I could contact as I'd love to hear from you!

Ideally I am looking for an apprenticeship in the Manchester area however I am also open to the north east (Newcastle/Gateshead/Durham).
Thanks

Last edited by joearizmendi; 24-02-2017 at 12:41 PM.
joearizmendi is offline   Reply With Quote