Old 29-07-2017, 05:42 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Im i locking for apprendiship

looking for tattoo apprenticeship in UK

Here is Andrea from Italy I'm 30 year's old.
I come from Naples . I was graduation in Naples at academy of fine arts (Visual art with a Diploma in Visual languages ), and I got the certificate tattoos and piercings as well.learning how to do tattoo is my purpose why i come to UK.

I'm looking for opportunity to get into tattooing, i'm currently based in London

Please send me a message via big tattoo planet or via my email a.oliva37@yahoo.it to have a further talk. Thanks.
Olivaceous is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On