Old 02-08-2017, 11:35 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Lightbulb Looking for Apprenticeship / Mentor

Hi All,

I am a graphic designer working for an E-Commerce company in Camden Town. Tattoo art is chasing me since I was kid, I'm tired to run away from it so I decided to commit to it entirely and work hard to earn my dream.

I'm looking for a tattoo apprenticeship in Uk. If anyone have space and would be happy to share his/her knowledge I'll be honored to work and learn everything about this precious Art.
It'd be great to have a chance.

Check out my ig and get in touch even just for advice, suggestions or just critics.

Thank you
M
my ig: https://www.instagram.com/thesignink/

Last edited by MarcoRiccardo; 02-08-2017 at 12:44 PM.
MarcoRiccardo is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
apprenticeship , bitchshop , london , mentor , tattoo