Old 17-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Apprentice Wanted!! ASAP

Hi, we are a tattoo studio based in south east London, and looking for a new apprentice to join our team. Days are flexible depending on commitments, although a solid portfolio and good work either is required. We are looking for an upbeat and cheerful individual, with a passion for the role and enthusiasm. Give us a call or come down to our shop for a chat - 02086907774
cjswordstyle92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 04:34 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

hi, this is Edwin we spoke on the phone!
This is my number just in case 07465843443

cheers!
e3dwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 04:37 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Default Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjswordstyle92 View Post
Hi, we are a tattoo studio based in south east London, and looking for a new apprentice to join our team. Days are flexible depending on commitments, although a solid portfolio and good work either is required. We are looking for an upbeat and cheerful individual, with a passion for the role and enthusiasm. Give us a call or come down to our shop for a chat - 02086907774
Hi there! Iím looking for studio to work in as a tattoo artis or apprentice,Iím really love the tattoo work! And always trying to do my best on my designs.no drama,no drugs or alochol.just give the best!
Here some of my work and my Instagram profile
Instagram:bastianherer
ARtattooer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 12:55 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Hi
I would be interested if you still are looking for someone. Here is my portfolio https://nheori.deviantart.com/
Nheori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 08:57 PM   #5
Chat Virgin

Hi, do you still looking for apprentice. If you are you can chek my work and if you like it i can come and give my best to help you as i can and become a good artist with pro. Mentor
B_O_N_C_H_E_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 04:58 PM   #6
Chat Virgin

Im in the east London area trying to get some studio experience/apprenticeship I'd work all day as long as I get a chance here's my Instagram portfolio https://www.instagram.com/tommiet4tted
tommietatted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 07:29 AM   #7
Chat Virgin

Hi, I am interesting to work in your studio, please check my alonatattoo@instagram where you can see some of my work if you interesting I will call with more details. Many thanks
Alenushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 05:21 PM   #8
Chat Virgin

Smile Hi! Hello

If would you like to have a look at my portfolio I would be more than gratefull www.nheori.deviantart.com
Im looking for an opportunity to learn more and gain or improve my skills. I want to start my journey in tattoo direction.
If its still available, please message me on my mail: bpaulina98@gmail.com
Nheori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:10 AM   #9
Chat Virgin

Hi, my name is Elina, id like to apply for apprentice. Ive finished tattoo course n worked 2 werks in vlack diamond studio in Romford, learn the basics, theory. Im doing piercings as well. The down sode is that i already started tattooing and a lot of studios doesnt like it, because i couls have some bad habbits, but im willing to change them and learn. Please see my page and i can show more of my portfolio if needed

Regards
Elina
MissElina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:44 AM   #10
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjswordstyle92 View Post
im very interested in the apprenticeship, I live in east London I will happily work 7 days a week pleases contact me on Instagram my portfolio is on there as well @tommiet4tted hope to hear back from you
tommietatted is offline   Reply With Quote