Old 30-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Talking Looking for a piercing apprenticeship in east London

Hi!
I'm Eve. I'll be 16 in May, and in September I will either be going to college or starting an apprenticeship. My true passion is piercing; my dream is to be a piercer and tattoo artist. I would like to get a piercing apprenticeship, because I find nothing more interesting than how sterilised needles and metal pieces of jewellery can become forms of expression. I'm relatively knowledgeable on all things piercing (I have many myself, and I (very unprofessionally) have pierced myself using proper equipment), and I'm always willing to learn, whether it be via observation, reading texts on piercings, watching piercing videos, or attending conventions and classes. If you own a piercing shop in east London and would be willing to take me on, please contact me!
evehsutherland is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
apprenticeship , bod mod , london , piercer , piercing