Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Apprenticeships/Advice/New to Tattooing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2018, 08:21 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Apprenticeship wanted in Cheltenham/Gloucester area

Hi, I am a 30 year old female, I have been apprenticing on weekends at various studios, still very much at the beginning of learning to tattoo - not on skin yet.

I am looking for a an apprenticeship in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area - I am Happy to do an apprenticeship full time or part time dependant on what suits your needs.

This is my biggest passion and I really would love someone to give me a chance to do what I love to do. I work In marketing and social media management at the moment and happy to transfer these skills to help a studio out too plus have experience of front of house too.

My instagram is @hannaeye and some of my work is on there. I have no ego, no drama I just want someone to give me a chance!

Thanks

Last edited by Hannaeye; 02-01-2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Change area
Hannaeye is offline   Reply With Quote