Old 04-01-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post Looking For An Apprenticeship In Glasgow

I've been looking for an apprenticeship somewhere in Glasgow for a while now. I have worked in the industry before. I have tattooed before. But I was only in a studio for about 6 months and then haven't tattooed since. I wouldn't be too comfortable with jumping straight back into it, which is why I'd like to find a descent apprenticeship to help me get my foot back in the door and get a lot more practice. I am pretty settled in which styles I'd like to work in, but given the chance to be an apprentice again, I'd be willing to go back to trying everything.
PixieInk2319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 07:36 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

Would appreciate if anyone knows anyone or anywhere that could help
PixieInk2319 is offline   Reply With Quote