Old 26-01-2018, 01:57 PM   #1
Chat Virgin
Default Seeking tattoo apprenticeship in Scotland

Hi all,
I'm looking for an apprenticeship in Scotland, preferably near Glasgow or Edinburgh. Currently i live in Glasgow but i'm willing to move. I have asked around about the expectations in the industry, how to become a tattoo artist and i'm willing to put a real effort into my apprenticeship. The styles that i love the most are japanese and watercolour with sketch elements.
If you are looking for an apprentice and feel i am the one that you need, please get in contact with me.

Here you can check some of my works,

Thank you!
Akowi is offline   Reply With Quote

advice , appreniceship , apprenticeship needed

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules