Old 01-03-2018, 02:31 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Seeking Portfolio Advice / Apprenticeship

Hi,

I'm 30. I just started to get back into drawing to try to make a portfolio that I can take around to shops. I work full-time in a laboratory at a university and can't really afford to not work, so I hope I can find an apprenticeship that would be flexible in letting me work nights/weekends to learn. This is my first original drawing that I think is decent quality. My plan is to keep adding new drawings which will hopefully keep improving until I have a well-rounded portfolio. All feedback, positive or negative, is welcome.

Last edited by undauntedink; 02-03-2018 at 04:32 AM.
undauntedink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:34 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

Not sure if other people can see my picture? I have the url in the [img] tags when I edit, but don't see it when the message is posted.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:48 PM   #3
Mumbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by undauntedink View Post
Not sure if other people can see my picture? I have the url in the [img] tags when I edit, but don't see it when the message is posted.
is this the link? https://imgur.com/a/76Yyu, can see it when I quote your post but not without, just get rid of the [img] bits and people can click the link
thatmathsguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:33 AM   #4
Chat Virgin

Yep, Thanks. I was able to get it to show by copying the image address instead of the link provided by imgur.