Old 28-04-2018, 02:35 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Apprenticeship Opportunity Available KT6

Triton Tattoo is looking for;

Experienced Tattooists, Junior Tattooists & Prospective Apprentice for our new studio in Surbiton, Surrey just outside of Kingston. Located on an extremely busy junction on the A3, we are in a prime location ideal for a budding artist to further their career and make a name for themselves with the support of the shop behind them.

Attitude & drive as important as ability. Please contact us at patrickunderwood@hotmail.co.uk with portfolio links etc.

HOME - Triton Tattoo Instagram Username: 'tritontattoo.co.uk'
T- 07956671857

Last edited by tritontattoo.co.uk; 28-04-2018 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Wrong email address given
tritontattoo.co.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Smile Apprenticeship

Hi! Ive just seen your post here. Im looking for appretinceship. Many years of experience in drawing is behind me and I believe that I could do much more, but in the different way. Thats why I decided to look for tattoo apprenticeship. I do love tattoos and I would be more than gratefull for any chance to improve my skills. Here is my portfolio: www.nheori.deviantart.com.
I live just next to heathrow airport. Im willing to commute.
Im leaving my email: bpaulina98@gmail.com
Nheori is offline   Reply With Quote