Old 23-06-2018, 01:14 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Arrow Traveling overseas for first time

Hello, I'm going to be a post-graduate student in the UK for the next two years and would like to continue tattooing although I am from the USA. I understand that my student visa allows 20 hours of work per week, but how does one define tattoo working hours? I can't seem to find any straightforward answer. Also, doesn't tattoo work qualify as an independent contractor, as it does in the USA? Can someone help me out as a first time traveling tattooer?
melanieanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 01:25 AM   #2
Rambler

Do whatever you want, just donít post about it on social media. You should be fine as long as you donít go dobbing yourself in, especially considering you do actually have a visa to be there.
DanMolloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 08:37 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Nobody’s going to check how many hours you work - just work whenever you want to.
We’re always looking for guest artists at our shop in Manchester if you find yourself in the area
@mongreldave
@porvidatattoouk
dave.inx is offline   Reply With Quote