Old 13-09-2018, 06:04 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice

Hi,

I'm currently 20 years old and have wanted to be a tattoo artist since I was probably 13/14.

I'm here to find advice and hopefully an insiders knowledge of any artists willing to take me on in and around the Suffolk/Essex area. I'm also hoping that you can take a look at my work and tell me what needs improving to help me get an apprenticeship.

I want all of the advice that you have to offer so thank you in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-fullsizerender-2-.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-fullsizerender.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-fullsizerender-3-.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-img_5423.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-img_4635.jpg  

Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-img_5396.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-img_5431.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in Suffolk/Essex plus advice-fullsizerender-1-.jpg  
rxdley is offline   Reply With Quote