Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Apprenticeships/Advice/New to Tattooing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Talking Female Body Piercer and Trainee Tattooist seeking apprenticeship

21 year old female looking for a Body Piercer position or a tattoo apprenticeship around Nottinghamshire but can travel if needed as I have a full UK drivers license and also willing to relocate to pursue my dream job.

I have 3 years experience with Body Piercing and some experience with tattooing and have all my own equipment.

Previously worked at Mystik in Retford and my duties included -
Body Piercing, drawing up tattoo designs for customers, answering the phone and taking bookings, cleaning and sterilising equipment, ordering stock, tattooing.

My work is available to be seen on my Instagram page - corajadetatsnpiercings or Mystik Retford Facebook page.

Cjadey98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks