Old 07-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 36
Question Guest slots in uk advice??!

Hi does anyone know what best visa to apply for, for artists travelling to the U.K. for short term or long term guest slot?? Thanks

Last edited by Redrhino; 07-10-2019 at 11:12 PM.
Redrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:47 PM   #2
Chat Virgin
Denzil87's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 8

Hi... You will need to apply for a work visa also gain a sponsorship certificate from a employer (studio).. This will last for 3 years... But since most tattoo's are dealt in cash you could just apply for a 6 month tourist visa and tattoo while you are here.. If you don't declare your earnings the government will never know..
Denzil87 is offline   Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advice on guest artists flower skull Chit Chat 0 06-03-2018 11:54 AM
Australia guest advice DannyBirch Tattoo Talk 1 23-02-2017 10:46 AM
medical & cosmetic micro tattooist seeks guest slots Inkinandout Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads 0 04-04-2015 03:19 AM
Guest Artist slots Hollie-May Tattoo Talk 0 23-11-2013 06:56 PM
Guest Slots April Gibson-Earl Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads 4 19-02-2012 12:07 AM

SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.