Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
Jedi Chat Master

Default What do you get upto, on your days off?

Rite, we all have our own ways of chilling out on a day off so lets hear or see pics of what people get upto when thier out n about.

I'll start it off...

On me days off i like to go carp fishing. On a nice secluded secure syndicate lake that is currently fishing very very well. I can go there, take my drawing gear and inbetween the usual fishing business i can sit n draw in people with no-one disturbing me. I head out on a tuesday nite and do a 24hr session through my day off (wednesday) and head back home for around 9pm wed nite. I find i get much better sleep when i out in the open also, which is why i look forward to it mid week.

Anyhows heres a couple of piccies of me day off on the very very windy birch.

16lb 8oz Grass carp

Hedgehogs that woke me at 2am with thier foraging..

20lb 3oz Mirror Carp (excuse the dodgy squatting position, was a self taken piccie with no tripod lol)

Now its ur turn
Room16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to Gilly

Nice fish! I did night fishing once, but It wasn't in the summer and as a result got very very cold and it wasn't so fun. Might give it another go now the weather is warming up though.

Considering I don't have a full time job, I don't really appreciate my free time enough and waste a lot of it just mooching around my house and sleeping haha.
But when I do get motivated I like to get out with my camera.
Old 19-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #3
Chat Slut

you just wanted to show off your fish didn't you?

x
Forever Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

I dont get such a thing as a day off really. Im mum all day. Apart from when I get out of the house to go to paid work a couple of evenings a week. My occasional break is when I get to have a tattoo session. Have a good old chin wag with Roy and Ondine and escape screaming children.
Ink Minx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
Banned

Send a message via MSN to rockabillyhun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink Minx View Post
I dont get such a thing as a day off really. Im mum all day. Apart from when I get out of the house to go to paid work a couple of evenings a week. My occasional break is when I get to have a tattoo session. Have a good old chin wag with Roy and Ondine and escape screaming children.
haha, its great when paid work seems like time off huh?
Generally most of my time is spent running around like a blue arsed fly trying to keep Ava from heckling people. on my days off i do the same.
Occasionly I chain smoke and drink myself stupid. or lie in bed all day plotting my revenge.
rockabillyhun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
Chat Slut

Send a message via MSN to ickle pob

I do sod all on my day off. I work nights - Fri till Wednesday, so only really get thursday off.
No one else is around as everyone else works 9-5 monday - fri, so i'm alone. I usually go and meet the Mrs for lunch, and just potter round till she gets home. If the weather is nice i like to get the bike out and go and annoy car drivers ( taxi's especially ).

If the weather is pants, i play on the internet or my PS3online - getting my ass kicked by 8yr olds and dolewallers

Hopefully i'll get a shift change soon, so i'll get some sort of life back

Paul
ickle pob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #7
Normal for Norfolk

My days off are generally spent doing housework and other such exciting activities. I try and keep the weekends clear for debauched activities and sometimes I get to drive a V8 powered super mo-sheen.
Q. According to Freud, what comes between fear and sex?
A. Fünf.
cunningstunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Red View Post
you just wanted to show off your fish didn't you?

x
Damn rite Plus lots of piccie taking when i go fishing to use as resources for work.

Reason I asked is because most of my clients have varied hobbies and some are a little too bizarre. Thought i'd see what the tattooed folk on the forums get upto, ya never know, you may find someone who has something in common and could trade knowledge or resources
Room16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #9
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via AIM to maryjane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickle pob View Post
If the weather is nice i like to get the bike out and go and annoy car drivers ( taxi's especially ).
I cut a taxi driver up this morning on my motorbike. Stupid move really if he wasnt going so slow i might not be here now.
I really shouldnt be aloud out on my own.

My days off are rarely fall on the same days of the week though i usually get sunday off, so it really depends. Mostly my days off at the moment are boat related. Pottering about on it, going up to Gloucester on it to do my monthly shop or just going out for a pootle to watch the world go by.
Either that or out on the bike exploring around my new home.
I also have to hand wash everything at the moment and there is still a list a mile long of things to do to the boat. Mostly just to make it look pretty so they get put off till another day.

Hopefully i'll fit some festivals in somewhere over the next few months to.
maryjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #10
Jedi Chat Master

intertesting thread fo sho, but nobodys gonna want to see pics of me tugging myself into oblivion...
SirPsychoSexy2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote