Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Chit Chat
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #21
cab
Jedi Chat Master
 
cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: el presidente of the peoples republic of yorkshire
Posts: 7,931
Send a message via Yahoo to cab
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
Who's going to judge what rough anal is?

can someone post the filth in cert 18? i hate missing out on stuff.
It was a woman with a fire extinguisher up her arse.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummy Dave
Oh god this is going to hurt, but I have to agree with Cab .
Hasta la victoria siempre, ¡Patria o Muerte!
cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #22
J_R
Jedi Chat Master
 
J_R's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Linton Travel Tavern
Posts: 3,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
Who's going to judge what rough anal is?

can someone post the filth in cert 18? i hate missing out on stuff.
They're going to have a panel of ladies, and judge the amount of wincing lol
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #23
Jedi Chat Master
 
miss charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_R View Post
There's too many innuendos there for me to choose from lol

Bu yeah, I agree. As long as no-one is exploited, I don't see the harm (well, you know what I mean lol)
I'm keeping me back to the wall........
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cab View Post
If i wanted protein in my alcohol i would add gravy.
miss charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #24
cab
Jedi Chat Master
 
cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: el presidente of the peoples republic of yorkshire
Posts: 7,931
Send a message via Yahoo to cab
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss charlie View Post
I'm keeping me back to the wall........
Dont fall for the soap trick in the shower
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummy Dave
Oh god this is going to hurt, but I have to agree with Cab .
Hasta la victoria siempre, ¡Patria o Muerte!
cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #25
Jedi Chat Master
 
maryjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Closer to 30 than 25, Floaty Boat
Posts: 7,945
Send a message via AIM to maryjane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab View Post
It was a woman with a fire extinguisher up her arse.
ah nothing to exciting then.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink Minx View Post
I surf this very forum while curling one off.
maryjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #26
J_R
Jedi Chat Master
 
J_R's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Linton Travel Tavern
Posts: 3,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss charlie View Post
I'm keeping me back to the wall........
Same as last night then? lol
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #27
Jedi Chat Master
 
miss charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab View Post
Dont fall for the soap trick in the shower
soap on a rope innit.......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cab View Post
If i wanted protein in my alcohol i would add gravy.
miss charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #28
Jedi Chat Master
 
maryjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Closer to 30 than 25, Floaty Boat
Posts: 7,945
Send a message via AIM to maryjane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_R View Post
They're going to have a panel of ladies, and judge the amount of wincing lol
I don't like watching porn with anal in if its rough or not. The young ladies always look like there in so much pain and i can't stop thinking about how if they keep thatup they won't be able to go out without a grannie nappie on by the time there 25.

I wouldn't want to stop anyone else watching it though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink Minx View Post
I surf this very forum while curling one off.
maryjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #29
Smell My Cheese You Mother!
 
Any Channy?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,536
Default

Up the bum = no babies
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss charlie View Post
you eat frosties off a fucking plate you little cunt..........
Any Channy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #30
J_R
Jedi Chat Master
 
J_R's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Linton Travel Tavern
Posts: 3,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
I don't like watching porn with anal in if its rough or not. The young ladies always look like there in so much pain and i can't stop thinking about how if they keep thatup they won't be able to go out without a grannie nappie on by the time there 25.

I wouldn't want to stop anyone else watching it though.
Sadist lol
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how wrong was i!!!!! stealthy Chit Chat 22 06-07-2006 04:11 PM
In my opinion, this is wrong. rubix Chit Chat 34 19-06-2006 08:12 PM
Wrong number funhouse Chit Chat 8 04-06-2006 06:01 PM


SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.