Old 24-03-2005, 11:24 PM   #21
Chat Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to Daffxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by snitch
fuccckkk i hate spiders, king that 2nd picture is scary shizzle
BASTARRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , fuckin hell i hate spiders, i once slept in the car cos there was one by the front door..Love ya! ( i think!) Daffxxx
Old 25-03-2005, 12:12 AM   #22
Rambler

oooh that picture has made my skin crawl, look at the size of this one we had last year, ooooh it was massive
Clarabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 12:21 AM   #23
Fiend

Send a message via MSN to snitch

EWW! thats one big ass spider, damn those birmingham spiders
Old 25-03-2005, 12:24 AM   #24
Rambler

yeah I know, I just happened to catch sight of it in the mirror, gawd I ran!
Old 25-03-2005, 12:26 AM   #25
Chat Slut

I got up one morning and pulled on a t-shirt, and as I was walking to the bathroom I felt something tickling my neck. I just sort of brushed at it with my and came away with he biggest house spider i have ever seen in my hand.

I could have shit myself. And the more I thought about it after the worse I felt.

All spiders must die. Evil evil evil.
Miff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 12:29 AM   #26
Rambler

ah I remember doing that, I'd just come out of the shower, so no glasses on, I put a towel round me and looked down, I saw the hugest spider on my towel so I run out of the bathroom onto the landing screaming "help!!" and drop my towel. My dad shouts up the stairs to see if I'm ok and I realise I am starkers so shout "noo don't come up!!"
Old 25-03-2005, 12:35 AM   #27
Mumbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred
you shouldnt kill spiders, its said to bring the rain.?

and did you know while you sleep we actually swallow spiders regularly.
yes it is true.
Kill it, we could do with some rain down south - getting water shortage warnings already...
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 12:41 AM   #28
Need To Get Out More!

I used to be scared wittless of spiders after a couple of hairy moments when I was a kid, including one that dropped onto my bed off the curtain and ran under the quilt. After buying my first Tarantula I've stopped taking other spiders outside and just let them live where they like. I have a jumping spider living on my desk somewhere, I brought it in here from the bathroom to help get rid of pinhead crickets and fruit flies, sometime last year. I hadn't seen it again until yesterday. I still won't pick garden or house spiders up though.
One day last summer, I was lying across the bottom of the bed, reading, when I saw a huge house spider on the floor by the wall. I actually told it that I'd got my eye on it (I talk to everything, inanimate objects as well as living things). A couple of minutes later the bloody thing was sitting on my hand looking at me. I nearly s**t myself. What the hell made it think 'I know, I'll go up and scare that massive creature wittless! Perhaps he'll have some flies for me...'? Most small creatures have the sense to run away!
Another little factlet (I'm fairly sure this is accurate), the European House Spider (Tegenaria atricais) the fastest Spider in the world.
Old 25-03-2005, 12:55 AM   #29
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBollock
the European House Spider (Tegenaria atricais) the fastest Spider in the world.
No shit, especially with my rifle barrel up its arse!!
Bastard things, they should all burn.
Mall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 01:07 AM   #30
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to twoskips

a few years back i was taking off some old facia from the botom of the roof line of an old house. Loads of spiders running around. This one piece of facia had a huge spider on its reverse, so we threw the facia timber over the scafolding down on to the lawn. A couple of minutes later we noticed this spider crawl out from under the timber and started walking accross the lawn towards the house patio........ where the customers' cat sat patiently watching this tasty morsal approach. Sure enough this cat pounced on this monster and a couple of gulbs a chews buried it deep into it stomach.
Half an hour must of pasted and this cat started reiching, then out came this big pool of sick, all over this patio............. then the sick stard moving and the cat ran away very quickly as this mother f**ker of a spider stood up and carried on walking out of this pile off vomit ......!!!!!
twoskips is offline   Reply With Quote