Old 29-06-2005, 10:05 AM   #1
Jedi Chat Master

Default Had an idea...

How about...

A regular tattoo with specs of UV ink, so that a special "hidden" pattern shows up under UV light.

Then you build a digital camera with UV light on... bit of software to process the image et voila - a tattoo that can be used as an encryption key to secure your computer etc.

Why I'm telling you this, I don't know. Should be trademarking the idea or summat.
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 10:14 AM   #2
King of The Mushroom People

Send a message via MSN to Surge

Sum1 has been watching Fith Element but besides all I have todo to hack your PC is jst use a backdoor in your PC...by openend port on your PC, as much as people try, sum1 will always get through regardless

talking of UV ink, I have been talking to my tatt man about getting blue UV, put into the god I have on my arm, he is already blue but having UV blue aswell that would look so kool

we the modified hold that we are a distinct subcultural group with an established history and way of life. we take part in these activities and perform these body modifications for the betterment of ourselves, of our peers, and of the world in general. Piercing, tattoos, scarification, and other modifications are active political protest and lead to positive cultural reform. we demand the right to treat our bodies as our own, and we strongly urge all to do the same.
Surge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 10:15 AM   #3
Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge
Sum1 has been watching Fith Element but besides all I have todo to hack your PC is jst use a backdoor in your PC...by openend port on your PC, as much as people try, sum1 will always get through regardless

talking of UV ink, I have been talking to my tatt man about getting blue UV, put into the god I have on my arm, he is already blue but having UV blue aswell that would look so kool
Surgey always like to go in the back way don't ya hun???
Old 29-06-2005, 10:16 AM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Yes, but thats a seperate issue.

Its like saying "I won't lock my car because someone can always break the glass".
Old 29-06-2005, 10:18 AM   #5

yehh true LoL,

we the modified hold that we are a distinct subcultural group with an established history and way of life. we take part in these activities and perform these body modifications for the betterment of ourselves, of our peers, and of the world in general. Piercing, tattoos, scarification, and other modifications are active political protest and lead to positive cultural reform. we demand the right to treat our bodies as our own, and we strongly urge all to do the same.
Old 29-06-2005, 10:19 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mands
Surgey always like to go in the back way don't ya hun???

yer u wasn't complaining!

LoL I can see ya missed these filthy convys mands

Old 29-06-2005, 10:20 AM   #7
Jedi Chat Master

Sorry Surge,

Forgot to reply to this bit.

Quote:
That sounds quite funky.

What kind of god have you got on there?

Edit: I'm a dumbass. If its already blue then I'm guessing its that Indian deity.
Old 29-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #8
Dudette

Quote:
yer u wasn't complaining!
Woahh people might believe that!!!
Old 29-06-2005, 10:44 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkwraith
Sorry Surge,

Forgot to reply to this bit.

That sounds quite funky.

What kind of god have you got on there?

Edit: I'm a dumbass. If its already blue then I'm guessing its that Indian deity.

oh its a japanese god, called fudo Myoo

Old 29-06-2005, 10:52 AM   #10
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
oh its a japanese god, called fudo Myoo
AH. Heard of the Godai myo-o; didn't realise any of them were blue.

You got a pic?