Old 02-10-2005, 08:21 PM   #41
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ,madhouse just north of belfast.
Posts: 7,162
Default

well enough tattooed but i must agree i like to read tattooed hands in two four lettered words.

just looks neater to me.?

sorry its my fucking computer playing tricks again.
fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:23 PM   #42
Rambler
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 21-verile-isle of wight
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to 'AGAINST_DEMONS'
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabuck
Im a girl, im allowed to be a bit pf a pussy. I know people who have had it and liken it to shutting their fingers in a door. I don't like shutting my fingers in the door, hurts like a little bitch!
it was the worst tattooing session ive ever had and ive gotta go through it all over again but as you know colouring never hurts as much
__________________
UGLY AS SIN BUT HOT AS HELL
'AGAINST_DEMONS' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:26 PM   #43
Rambler
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 21-verile-isle of wight
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to 'AGAINST_DEMONS'
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred
well enough tattooed but i must agree i like to read tattooed hands in two four lettered words.

just looks neater to me.?

i see what you mean,
but there are only so many four letter words that you could have wich would work and they have all been overdone in my opinion
__________________
UGLY AS SIN BUT HOT AS HELL
'AGAINST_DEMONS' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #44
Chat Slut
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Girly! Stafford, UK
Posts: 313
Send a message via MSN to skabuck
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGAINST_DEMONS
but as you know colouring never hurts as much
After having my feet done i believe that to be a lie first outline was fuckin harsh, second go to thicken the line was fine, no problem. The shading and colour however...
i was very close to ripping my artists knackers off and mailing them back to him it was that bad
__________________
*Don't Start A Band. You Won't Get Paid And You Won't Get Laid*
skabuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:31 PM   #45
Rambler
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 21-verile-isle of wight
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to 'AGAINST_DEMONS'
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabuck
After having my feet done i believe that to be a lie first outline was fuckin harsh, second go to thicken the line was fine, no problem. The shading and colour however...
i was very close to ripping my artists knackers off and mailing them back to him it was that bad
lol and i was looking forward to it
__________________
UGLY AS SIN BUT HOT AS HELL
'AGAINST_DEMONS' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:32 PM   #46
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ,madhouse just north of belfast.
Posts: 7,162
Default

just your opinion...........then the three letter words with one of the fingers done with a little spade diamond or even a skull dont interest you then?

sorry yours are already done ....sorry matey.!

thought about getting mine tattooed a few times but just never got round to it.

chickenshitmutherfucker.........just dont fit.?
fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #47
Rambler
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 21-verile-isle of wight
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to 'AGAINST_DEMONS'
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred
just your opinion...........then the three letter words with one of the fingers done with a little spade diamond or even a skull dont interest you then?

sorry yours are already done ....sorry matey.!

thought about getting mine tattooed a few times but just never got round to it.

chickenshitmutherfucker.........just dont fit.?
dont be sorry, im perfectly happy with them
__________________
UGLY AS SIN BUT HOT AS HELL
'AGAINST_DEMONS' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:36 PM   #48
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ,madhouse just north of belfast.
Posts: 7,162
Default

Guess You Have To Be Now.........?

So You Like The Whole Trailer Trash Thing Then.

Bit Of A Rebel Matey.?
fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:39 PM   #49
Rambler
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 21-verile-isle of wight
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to 'AGAINST_DEMONS'
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred
Guess You Have To Be Now.........?

So You Like The Whole Trailer Trash Thing Then.

Bit Of A Rebel Matey.?
actually its a bit of a play on words ( i live on the isle of wight )
plus yeah i guess i do,
as for a rebel if i am its completely unintentional
__________________
UGLY AS SIN BUT HOT AS HELL
'AGAINST_DEMONS' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 08:46 PM   #50
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Keeping out of direct sunlight.
Posts: 7,173
Default

here are my tattoo mistakes

saturns_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win a tattoo from one of 8 awesome tattooists Mythistory Tattoo Talk 24 22-12-2009 12:39 PM
Anyone else getting PM'd spam? limpet Chit Chat 23 26-06-2009 08:35 PM
Convention Dates vogelrok Conventions, Exhibitions and other Events 61 12-05-2009 12:38 PM
E4 Tattoo show proposal Neil Chit Chat 44 01-05-2008 05:27 PM
Tattoo jokes! Rico Apprenticeships/Advice/New to Tattooing... 14 06-10-2006 10:06 AM


SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.