Old 24-03-2015, 08:43 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default I am a Artist looking for work

Tattoo Artist In Need Of Work

Hi people just posting this in case someone might know someone who needs an artist or in case some one is looking for an artist.
I am looking for a studio to be based at full time if possible.

My name is Tony Weston, I am a Tattoo Artist who has been in the trade for 2-3 years now and I specialize in Black & Grey Tattoos in particular.

If interested here's a little rough idea of what I'm like, One, I am very passionate about the artistic side of tattooing, I think its too often today that we see people walking out of studios were the artist has no thought process gone into the tattoo itself, I personally think they focus to much on the money side of things without taking in consideration its people that have to live with it. Two I believe if you do a good job the money will come to you anyway, as the reputation is such a important factor, specially in this industry.

Lastly I have worked in two different studios since my Apprenticeship. I have great people skills and I am friendly, punctual and also a very bright person. I have attached a few samples of my work to this email, that I feel are a reflection of my skill set, as well I have put a link of my facebook page bellow. Feel free to have a nose.

www.facebook.com/tonywestonstattooart

Thank you
tonywestonTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 03:11 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hi Tony where are you based ? I am in Manchester opening a great new studio. Fantastic opportunity potential.
TopGoddess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #3
Rambler

Hi Tony I have a studio in Kent nr Canterbury ..we are in need of a full time artist ..shephard_a@sky.com if you would like more info Al
virusdetector is offline   Reply With Quote