Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-01-2006, 08:46 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default pay 2 lern how 2 tattoo? my lesson is free

I F_ _ _ KED UP THE 1ST 1 SO IM DOING THIS BS AGAIN. FOR ALL YOU SUPER KNOW IT ALL CARTOONEST/OOPS TATTOO ARTIST(IN MY BEST FRENCH) HOW I BECAME A TATTOO/BODY PIERCER GOD.
ONE DAY I WAS A HAROIN/CRACK HEAD JUNKY LOOSER WITH NOT A POT TO PISS IN BUT i DID HAVE A VAN.WHICH I SOLD FOR SOME DOPE AND A TICKET FROM ONE CRUMMY LITTLE CITY TO ANOTHER BIG CRaPY CITY THAT WAS COLDER THEN THE CRAP I JUST LEFT. i DECIDED TO GET CLEAN AND MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. I GOT OFF THE BUSS AND WENT TO A SALVATION ARMY SHELTER. I ATE 3 MEALS WENT TO SLEEP AND THE NEXT DAY I WENT OUT AND GOT A DEAD END JOB. I GOT SOME MONEY AND MOVED INTO A APARTMENT WITH ROOM MATES AND I GOT ANOTHER DEAD END JOB BUT IT WAS 300 A WEEK SO I WAS ABLE TO EXPLORE THE CITY AND I FELT PRETTY GOOD ABOUT IT. I WAS GETTING IN MY LATE 20S AND NEVER HAD A TATTOO AND ONE OF MY ROOM MATES GOT ONE AND IT GAVE ME THE BUG. SO I GO AROUND LOOKIN AT SHOPS FROM THE OUTSIDE, I DIDNT HAVE A CAR SO LOOKING FROM A PUBLIC BUSS WAS AS GOOD AS IT WAS GOING TO GET AT 2 BELOW FREEZING OUTSIDE .I WAS UP NORTH AND IT WAS TO F-ING COLD TO GO GALOPING AROND ON MY TWO FEET LOOKING INTO SHOPS. sO I SEE THIS ONE SHOP ON 10TH ST AND ITS RIGHT BY MY HOUSE SO EVERY DAY I WOULD GO AND LOOK AROUND AND MADE GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE MANAGER. HE WAS A SHORT LITTLE INDIAN A SAVVY LITTLE F--ER. HE HAD BEEN IN THE FED PINN FOR 6 YEARS HE SAID. AND AS I GOT TO KNOW HIM I GOT TO REALLY FIGURE HIM OUT.BECAUSE IM A LITTLE SAVVY FU--ER MY SELF. WHAT IT BOILD DOWN TO IS HE WAS A INDIAN. AND IT DONT MATTER HOW MUCH YOUR AN INDIAN WHEN YOUR IN THE FED PINN IF U GOT INDIAN IN YOU, YOU HAVE CERTAIN LITTLE RIGHTS. SUCH AS PRAYER TME. THE LAW SAYS THEY (BECAUSE OF THERE RELIGIOUS RIGHTS) SAYS THEY CAN HAVE A BIG ASS TP AND A BIG ASS SMOKE HOUSE AND THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE CERTAIN INKS! GET IT? RED AND BLACK MOSTLEY. SO HE BEING THE BIG CHIEF ALSO KNOWN AS MEDICAN OWL GAVE HIM RIGHTS TO KEEP UP WITH THE INKS IN RELIGIOUS CARAMONIES. ALSO IT MADE IT EASY FOR THEM TO GET A LITTLE HAPPY DRINK KNOWN AS WINE HOME MADE SHOOT I THINK THEY CALLED IT. HE WAS ABLE TO TAKE THAT INK THE RED AND BLACK INK SNEEK IT OFF AND BECAUS HE WAS ABLE TO DRAW WITH OILS AND WATER COLORS HE WAS ABLE TO APPLY THAT TO SOME SKIN. sOME TURNED OUT UGLY AS HELL BUT SOME!! TURNED OUT REAL GOOOD, TURNED OUT REAL GOOD ON THE FELLOWS THAT JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE CONTACKTS ON THE OUT SIDE...SAY PEOPLE LIKE THE OUTLAW BIKERS FROM THE INDIANAPOLIS CHAPTER. WHO JUST SO HAPPEN TO OWN A TATTOO SHOP
SO HE GETS OUT AND STARTS LOOKING UP ALL THOSE CONTACTS HE MADE WHILE IN THE PIN AND IT JUST SO HAPPEN THE MAINMAN KNEW..THE MAIN MAIN MAN.AND HE JUST SO HAPPEN TO..WENT OUT OF TOWN AND BROKE HIS LEG AT DAYTONA. SO THERE SAT A GOOD TATTOO SHOP READY TO GO BEN SITTING THERE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. THEY MEET UP AND THE LITTLE INDIAN COCK SUCKER BEING SAVVY AS HE WAS SHOWED THE MAIN MAN ALL HIS OIL AND WATER PAINTINGS. AND THEY LOOKED GOOD. THEN HE MADE A FEW CALLS AND THE WORD WAS OUT THE INDIAN WAS STRAIGHT UP AND HE EVEN HERD ABOUT SOME TATTOOS THAT HE HAD DONE IN THE PENN AND THAT THEY TURNED OUT WELL. SO HE GOT THE JOB...COCK SUCKER COULD NOT DO A GOOD TATTOO IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT BUT THE MAIN MAN WITH A BROKE HIP AND LEG COULDNT POSIBLEY CHECK EVERY THIUNG SO HE WENT WITH WHAT HE HAD.AND WHAT WAS TOLD TO HIM BY MEN HE TRUSTED. hE HAD THE SHOP UP AND RUNNING FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS AND
THEN HERE I COME I HAD BEEN WORKING THERE 2 WEEKS AND AT THE END OF THE 2 WEEKS IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO GO BACK TO MY 300 A WEEK BS JOB. HE DONE GOT USE TO ME I WASA GOOD SELLER I COULD TURN A 50 DOLLOR TATTOO INTO A 150 DOLLOR TATTOO HE LIKED THAT. PLUS I CLEANED THE SHOP AND DID ALL THE TRACING WORK I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE NEEDLES ONE DAY SOME BODY SAID THAT THEY WANTED A TOUNGE PIERCING. AT FIRST WE HAD TO SAY NO.NEATHER ONE OF US KNEW HOW TO DO THAT BUT WE HERD ALL THE HORROR STORIES ABOUT IT SO WE SAID COME BACK MONDAY WE DONT HAVE A PIERCER HERE YET. hE ASKED ME DO i WANT TO GO FOR IT OR SHOULD HE HIRE A BODY PIERCER. i SAID HOW MUCH DO i MAKE?HE SAID I (THE SHOP) GET THE COST(THE MARK UP) OF THE BARBEL AND YOU GET WHAT EVER THE COST OF THE PIERCING. i SAID $40 HE SAID DEAL...OH i SAID..CAN i BUY THE AFTER CARE AND KEEP THE PROFIT ON THAT? SURE HE SAID WHY NOT. sO i ORDRED 2 DVDS NAMED THE HOLE TRUTH ABOUT BODY PIERCING. IT WAS A 2 PART DVD SET ONE WAS ON REGULAR PIERCING AND THE OTHER WAS ON EVERY THING BELOW THE BELT INCLUDING MEN. i DIDNT CARE. i WAS ABLE TO KEEP THE PROFIT OF THE AFTER CARE AND THE PIERCING WHICH WE AGREED SHOULD STAY NO HIGHER THEN $50 BUT WHEN IT CAME TO MEN BELOW THE BELT I WAS ALOWED TO CHARGE WHAT EVER I WANTED. AND WOMEN WERE THE SAME UNTILL IT CAME TO THE CLIT, THAT REALLY TOOK SOME TIME I CHARGED THE HELL OUT OF THAT AND I BEGAVE TO FIND OUT THAT SOME PEOPLE WELL....MANY PEOPLE FELT THAT IF YOU DIDDN'T CHARGE HIGH ENOUGH ON SOME THINGS AND DIDNT TAKE LONG ENOUGH THEY FELT LIKE THEY GOT ROBED THINKING HELL I COULD HAVE DONE THAT OR ANY ONE COULD DO THAT, THE 'IRONY" OF IT IS "YES" YOUR RIGHT..YOU CAN DO IT SHE CAN DO IT YOUR MOTHER CAN DO IT ANY ONE CAN DO IT BUT TRUE AS IT IS SOME THINGS THAT ANY ONE CAN DO I WOULD NOT DO UNTILL I HAVE DONE MANY MANY MANY OF ALL THE THINGS THAT ANY ONE CAN DO BEFORE I WOULD EVER ATEMPT TO DO IT.
SO HERE WE WERE 1 X-CONVICT WHO WAS RUNNING A TATTO SHOP THAT HAD BEEN ON THE SAME STREET FOR 10 YEARS AND A X-RECOVERING HARION ADDICT POSING AS A BODY PIERCER/TATTOO ARTIST. bRINGING IN OVER $2000.00 A WEEK THAT WAS JUST MY CUT. OUR VERY FIRST VICTOM GOD BLESS HER WANTED HER TOUNGED PIERCED. I WAS IN THE BACK LOOKIN OVER AND OVER THE DVD AS I ALL READY HAD DONE FOR 2 DAYS AND NIGHTS .HERE HE IS THE CONFADENT TATTOO SHOP MANAGER WHO HAS THIS IVE DONE THIS 1000 TIMES BEFORE LOOK ON HIS FACE. I OPEN THE CURTAIN AND WITH ONE LOOK AT HIS NAPOLEON STANCE I BEGANE TO LAUGH. AT 1ST IT WAS A MURMER..THEN IT WAS A GIGGLE HIS FACE TURNED RED HER TOUNGE STICKING OUT AND ALL OF THIS SPIT ALL OVER THE PLACE WE BEGANE TO LAUGH SO HARD INSIDE THAT WE HAD TO GO OUT SIDE THE BACK AN LET IT OUT..WHAT FOOLS WE ARE WE SAID. WE WENT THROUGH THE MOTIONS AGAIN LIKE ON THE VIDEO AND WENT BACK IN AND HE HELPED ME BY HOLDING HER MOUTH OPEN WIDER THEN IT NEEDED TO BE i GRABED HER TOUNG WHICH SLIPED OUT AND i GOT A DRY PAPPER TOWEL DRIED IT REAL GOOD PUTTING DENTIST COTTON SWABS IN THE CHEEKS TO STOP THE SALIVA MARKED THE SPOT AND PUSHED IN THE NEEDLE WHICH GAVE ITS OWN SMALL PROBLEMS THEN FALLOWED THROUGH WITH THE BARBEL. tHENH IT TOOK WHAT SEEMED AN HOUR TO GET THE STUPID BALL ON AND WHEN i DID I WAS DONE WE WERE DONE SHE RINCED HER MOUH OUT AND LOOKED IN THE MIRROR I WAS HORRIFIED' TO SEE THAT IT WAS CROOKED BUT NOT REALLY BAD OR REALLY EVEN NOTICEABLE BUT TO ME IT WAS THE PISA TOWER.
i WAS SO THRILLED IT WAS A RUCH LIKE NO OTHER I HAD EVER HAD AND i JUST KNEW THAT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SO MANY GOOD THINGS TO ME IN FELING, I NEW MY DAYS WERE NUMBERED. i WAA SURE WHE WOULD COME BACK WITH HER FRIENDS AND DEMANDING HER MONEY BACK AND THE WHOLE TOWN AND TATTOO PEOPLE WERE GOING TO KNOW I WAS A FRAUD.
2 DAYS LATTER SHE DID COME BACK LAUGHING AND BROUGHT HERE SISTER AND ONE OF HER FRIENDS AND i MADE GOOD MONEY THAT DAY, SO FROM THIN ON IT WAS ALL WAYS SOMTHING NEW. AND THEN AFTER 3 YEARS WENT BY i HAD A PORTFOLEO EQUELL TO NO OTHER. i WORKED AT PARTIES,CONCERTS,BONFIRES STRIP CLUBS KEEP THAT STORY TO MY SELF.
sO THERE YA GO. tHE SAME THING WENT WITH TATTOOS. wE OPENED A SHOP SUPPLIED ALL THE EQUIPMENT HIRED 1 OR 2 REAL TATTOO ARTIST AND PAID THEM WELL SO THEY WOULD STICK AROUND. THE HARDEST THING ABOUT FINDING ARTIST WAS THEY WERE NOT AS EXPERANCED AS WE WERE LIKE I HAD BEEN PARTYING WITH DRUGS A LONG TIME I WAS OVER IT MAN DONE FOR I JUST WANTED TO PAY THE BILLS DRIVE A CAR THAT WONT BFREAK DOWN AN HAVE INSURANCE AND PUT MONEY AWAY OR EVEN HAVE A DECENT LADY FRIEND, I MEAN THEY COULDN'T KEEP CONTROLE OVER THERE DRUG USE IT WAS ALL WAYS A REVOLVING DOOR WITH ARTIST. FINALLY I DECIDED TO GO TO A LOCAL COLLAGE AND TALKED TO A BUNCH OF ARTIST MOSTLEY GRAPHIC ARTIST. I WOULD JUST SAY HEY DO YOU WAN TO MAKE A 1000.00 OR MORE A WEEK AND GO TO PARTIES AND GET LAID..YES! THEY WOULD SAY WELL COME WORK AT OUR TATTOO SHOP . THEY WERE GOOD KIDS(I SAY KIDS THEY WERE ALMOST MY AGE) NO DRUGS AND THEY HAD RESPONCABILATIES SO THEY MADE THERE MONEY WENT HOME AND SHOWED UP FOR WORK. MOST DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TATTOOING AN IN LESS THEN 5 HOURS THEY HAD IT DOWN GOOD ENOUGH TO TRANSFER ART FROM FLASH TO SKIN. SOME OF THE DOODS REALLY KICKED ASS AND DROPED OUT OF SCHOOL AND WENT ON TO BE WELL KNOWN I CANT SAY NAMES BUT YOU HAVE SEEN I THEM DIDN'T KNOW A THING BOUT TATTOOS BUT 3 YEARS LATTER OR 4 YEARS LATTER i COULD TRANNSFER ANY TATTOO FROM A PILE OF FLASH TO SKIN AND COLOR IT JUST AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER TRANSFERIST, i DONT CALL EVERY PERSON THAT WORKS AT A tATTOO SHOP A tATTOO ARTIST,,NO NO NO..yOU HAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO CAN TRACE A FLASH BOARD TRANSFER IT OVER TO SKIN,LET IT DRY,FALLOW THE OUT LINE, KEEP THE FLASH CLOSE TO YOU WHERE YOU CAN SEE IT (UNLESS U HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME FLASH FOR 10YEARS AND U JUST KNOW WHERE THE COLOR GOES) AND BOOM YOUR DONE YOU COLLECT YOUR MONEY. a TATTOO ATIST NOW IS A WHOL NOTHE STORY , YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, US TRANSFER COPIES CAN ONLY LOOK AT YOU AND DREAM.
Arthur Poe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
Keyboard Hero in a World of Pain

LMAO

All you need to do now is learn how to spell
Old 19-01-2006, 09:44 AM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

What language is that?

At some point I have an essay to do on how the internet effects language use - this will be a case study.

No idea what the guy was on about - I got a headache after the first "paragraph".
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 10:39 AM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

There you go folks.....the secret of Ed Gein's success!

'fess up! Who did it?
MidiPort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 10:40 AM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to Full on

Jesus i hope that is a piss take if thats a true story i feel sorry for the people who got the work from them.

http://www.myspace.com/fullonink
Full on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 10:44 AM   #6
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to squidgystar

...only in america
If we just took one second and used it to be inspired or to put our self in those people shoes and learn from them rather than trying to compete I Know we would start to understand how beautiful learning is… For we can learn from even the simplest of men. For the true test of self confidence is having the courage to acknowledge, and to be open to new ideas regardless of their source.

www.squidgyart.com
squidgystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 10:47 AM   #7
sly
Diva

I gave up after the first paragraph,can someone give me a recap cos my head hurts
sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 10:48 AM   #8
Mumbler

I can't even read that it makes my eyes hurt

Blood by Editors on the album The Back Room
the-tick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #9
Jedi Chat Master

What a lot of bollocks!
Granny Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #10
Jedi Chat Master

mE AND BUBBA WENT AND GOT BEERS AND WENT TO MYE TRAILUR TO GET MYE SISTERWIFE TO KOOK SOME SQUIRLES. tHEN WE WENT TO THE TRACTUR POOL BUT WE DIDNT ENTER THE TRUCK COS IT WAS ABDUKTID BY ALIENS WEN WE WUR ON OWR WAY THARE.
MidiPort is offline   Reply With Quote