Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-05-2016, 10:24 PM   #21
Jedi Chat Master

My girlfriends dad is a retired paramedic. He's literally saved peoples lives on numerous occasions, brought people back with defibrillators a few times too. Massive massive respect to you for doing that job.

Jeremy Hunt (rhymes with a perfect description of him) is a bitter little Thatcherite Tory who couldn't even wound the NHS let alone break it. Be proud to be an 'ambulance driver' any day over bring a disgusting politician.
Old 17-05-2016, 08:49 PM   #22
Chatter Box

I'm currently employed as a kitchen porter/trainee chef, but I have no interest in pursuing it as a career, Just for the next few years while I try to grow my real passion, breeding reptiles and other exotic animals, into a viable business. My dream would be to have a large retail premises, more akin to a zoo then a traditional pet shop, and a separate breeding facility/farm/ranch off site perhaps at my home and I would do wholesale to other shops etc as well as retail.
TeddyDalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2016, 12:07 PM   #23
Chat Slut

Once I realised modelling was a soulless pursuit I took a chance to leave the country and go on a spiritual retreat in Tibet.
While there I learnt amongst other things, Shaolin Kung Fu, the teachings of Maitreya and modesty.

After 5 years of this it was time to see the world. I took a plane to Monaco, and had a ball. I won big on the Black Jack tables and bought a villa.

I'm sat here now. My lady friend Carmelia is typing this out while I dictate. She's quite the go getter. When we first met she was fresh back from Milan with an ass as tight as an orthopaedic mattress. She instantly took a liking to me so we had a few sun soaked days in the Mediterranean. Bless her heart, she can't speak a word of the queens, but she is very nice to have around in a pinch.
I think she want's marriage. I've already told her I'm not the sort to take a bride, but when she flutters those charcoal lids at me, I can tell you it makes me think perhaps. I even let myself think about what beautiful children we'd bless the population with, Christ, they'd be like art.
Then I remember that it's a full time job keeping her off the toot long enough to do the chores; let alone raise a couple of kids. We will see, after all, I'm an old romantic at heart.

Last edited by jimmbob; 01-06-2016 at 11:42 AM.
jimmbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2016, 07:39 PM   #24
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbob View Post
Once I realised modelling was a soulless pursuit I took a chance to leave the country and go on a spiritual retreat in Tibet.
While there I learnt amongst other things, Shaolin Kung Fu, the teachings of Maitreya and modesty.

After 5 years of this it was time to see the world. I took a plane to Monaco, and had a ball. I won big on the Black Jack tables and bought a villa.

I'm sat here now. My lady friend Carmelia is typing this out while I dictate. She's quite the go getter. When we first met she was fresh back from Milan with an ass as tight as an orthopaedic mattress. She instantly took a liking to me so we had a few sun soaked days in the Mediterranean. Bless her heart, she can't speak a word of the queens, but she is very nice to have around in a pinch.
I think she want's marriage. I've already told her I'm not the sort to take a bride, but when she flutters those charcoal lids at me, I can tell you it makes me think perhaps. I even let myself think about what beautiful children we'd bless the population with, Christ, they'd be like art.
Then I remember that it's a full time job keeping her off toot long enough to do the chores; let alone raise a couple of kids. We will see, after all, I'm an old romantic at heart.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:56 AM   #25
Chat Virgin

When I was younger, I always wanted to become an inventor. When I got Lego or other toys, I rarely played with it but instead of building what was drawn on the instructions, I built something else, I imagined. I always liked building stuff.

After/while doing an apprenticeship I discovered programming and really loved the fact that you can build whatever you like and can imagine. Naturally I began with game programming and later studied computer science. I still love building stuff and creating new things. As an engineer I kind of feel like an inventor. It's more software based than hardware but in the end you see a problem and come up with a solution.
Chris_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 06:37 PM   #26
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal View Post

I wanted to be a palentologist when I was growing up. I like dinosaurs before they were cool.
Dinosaurs have always been cool! My first book in 1974 was a ladybird book of dinosaurs.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:58 PM   #27
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PulpB View Post
Dinosaurs have always been cool! My first book in 1974 was a ladybird book of dinosaurs.
i think i've still got my copy of that!!
brother10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 10:40 PM   #28
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother10 View Post
i think i've still got my copy of that!!
Amazing! I had mine for years then it vanished! Bet my mam threw it out, it was very tatty I read it so much haha wish I still had it.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:44 PM   #29
Jedi Chat Master

Just found this picture on tinternet, I'm all nostalgic now!

When I did my general science degree I studied a whole module on dinosaurs
Attached Thumbnails
What are you employed as...and what do you want to be when you grow up?-image.jpeg  
Old 02-06-2016, 12:21 PM   #30
Chat Slut

Deck hand on a submarine.
Mike C is offline   Reply With Quote