Old 20-09-2016, 10:04 AM   #1
Rambler

Question Studio interviews

Hi I run a tattoo studio and need to intervene new staff .. My council has said that they need to be registered first .. I have 5 to see .. It's very time consuming not to mention expensive to register someone that is not always suitable once I've seen their work or an attitude that dosnt fit ..all the interviewees are registered elsewhere and have suitable backgrounds .. Anyone know a way round this ..? I have asked the council to contact me but as yet nothing .Al . 07796264263
virusdetector is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On