Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2017, 05:23 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Looking for face tattoo to paint (on canvas)

Hello, My name is Mariska. I am an artist from the Netherlands and I am currently working on a portrait painting series. For this series I want to paint at least 30 different faces. I would really love to add a portrait of someone with a face tattoo / piercing to the series. So I am looking for someone who would like to be painted by me.

If you are interested you can send me a photo of yourself to portraitpainting@mikka-art.nl (the picture needs to be high quality and a close up of the face). You can see some of the paintings I already have finished for the series on my blog at Mikka Art

I still need a few more portraits to paint, so if you are reading this and dont have a face tattoo but still are interested in being painted by me, then you can also send in your photo! Anyone is welcome! =)
MikkaArt is offline   Reply With Quote