Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum

Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/)
-   Conventions, Exhibitions and other Events (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/conventions-exhibitions-other-events/)
-   -   4th international london tattoo convention (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/conventions-exhibitions-other-events/12545-4th-international-london-tattoo-convention)

henry 08-03-2008 06:02 PM

4th international london tattoo convention

Ok this might be a stupid question but i don't know the answer so to me its not stupid lol . I was just looking at the london tattoo convention website and noticed that there will be a couple of tattoo artists coming from the u.s that I would love to have some work done by. Is it first come first serve or can you book in advance? I couldn't find any information on the website so I thought I would ask on here.

Combat Kitten 08-03-2008 07:20 PM

Not a stupid question - but I'd contact the artists in advance as many get stupidly booked up beforehand and you'll have a chance to discuss your plans properly too.

henry 08-03-2008 07:49 PM

Thanks. I thought that might be the case. Also the artist I am intrested in getting work from is tony ciavarro if anyone knows any tattoo artists in the uk with a similar style i would be very interested

MonkeyChick 09-03-2008 10:19 PM

Tony's booked up a year in advance. I spoke to him at the New Jersey show in September 2007 and he was already fully booked for London 2008.

Suicidal Dave 09-03-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyChick
Tony's booked up a year in advance. I spoke to him at the New Jersey show in September 2007 and he was already fully booked for London 2008.

:rolleyes: If we're gonna name drop, i spoke to one of the Chuckle brothers who said their show at the Thameside theatre in June is allready sold out!!! :D

henry 10-03-2008 10:01 AM

Well there go's that idea then :(

MonkeyChick 12-03-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicidal Dave
:rolleyes: If we're gonna name drop, i spoke to one of the Chuckle brothers who said their show at the Thameside theatre in June is allready sold out!!! :D

Good job I bought tickets for you and Brim early then!!!! :D

Brummy Dave 13-03-2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicidal Dave

Ah right, I remember you saying you were understudy for someone famous. It's all fitting into place now.

lost? 14-03-2008 08:18 PM

a lot of artists will be first come first served, but plenty will be fully booked already. Drop them an email, you never know :)

J_R 06-05-2008 11:20 AM

Most artists come with at least a few bookings.

Like MonkeyChick said, a lot will already be booked out.

I'm hoping that Thomas Hooper has some time, or the gap on my arm will be there another year :(