Old 08-06-2016, 07:14 PM   #1
Jedi Chat Master

Default Glasgow Tattoo Festival

Just been announced for next year, Glasgow gets a convention at last.

https://m.facebook.com/events/137046...92&ref=m_notif

No artists announced yet, but my missus really wants to go. Be interesting to see who they get.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:47 PM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco5 View Post
Just been announced for next year, Glasgow gets a convention at last.

https://m.facebook.com/events/137046...92&ref=m_notif

No artists announced yet, but my missus really wants to go. Be interesting to see who they get.
interesting...
brother10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:35 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

I really wanted to go there! But I got this wedding invite and it's close family and I have to be there. So unfortunate... I really waited for this
Old 12-07-2016, 04:21 PM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

I'm sure i'd heard in the past that Glasgow council were notoriously difficult to deal with, had no interest in granting a license for a tattoo convention, and setting one up was near impossible?... anyone gonna take bets on whether it goes ahead or not?
Old 18-07-2016, 11:25 PM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesUK View Post
I'm sure i'd heard in the past that Glasgow council were notoriously difficult to deal with, had no interest in granting a license for a tattoo convention, and setting one up was near impossible?... anyone gonna take bets on whether it goes ahead or not?
Apparently the organisers are still butting heads with the council, and there was a nasty rumour started that it was due to major health and safety concerns and hygiene. It could turn out to be bollocks.

Although saying that I do consider Glasgow City Council as one of the most corrupt organisations around. They are a bunch of philandering gangsters and no one would bat an eyelid if someone with a grudge inside it was intentionally holding back granting a go ahead.