Old 29-08-2016, 08:36 AM   #1
Chat Slut

Cool NZ Tattoo & Art Festival.

Ladies & Gentlemen:

NZ Tattoo & Art Festival - Home | 26-27 Nov 2016 | New Plymouth - New Zealand

That is just the "front page" artists. This event just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Currently, it is the biggest tattoo event in Oceania. I love it, can spend hours here. And obviously there are some very well known international artists here.

We've only really just started getting the "Ink Master", "LA Ink", "NY Ink", and the "Tattoo Nightmare" series' here. So the whole Tommy Helm coming, is very exciting for a lot of people. The series that's on the TV at the moment is Season 4 (Scott/Sausage etc). This is another visit for Teresa Sharpe and Megan Massacre. They must like it here or something.

I thought I'd tell you guys now, just incase you... Well... Maybe you want to come to NZ for the Summer? This could be a good start, haha.

Last edited by NakiTattoo; 29-08-2016 at 08:41 AM.
NakiTattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:40 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

Diggin' up the topic, was there last year under Matt Jordan needles, great convention, great ambiance and line up.

Gonna be there again this year, if anyone else is coming or get lost near new plymouth ^^
jade98 is offline   Reply With Quote