Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo artist job near london: Position available. Excellent opportunity

We're looking for an A1 Tattoo Artist for our Artist owned and run, highly professional and very up-to-date studio in Hertfordshire (30 mins from Baker Street, central London and 1 min walk from our local station).

The position would ideally suit an accomplished and established, fanatical Artist . We are predominately a custom studio but you'd need to be happy to do flash/ walk-ins also. We are looking for an excellent all-rounder and team player.

You must be a super-reliable team player, courteous and happy to be part of a friendly environment.

You'll need to be the kind of Artist that takes client comfort and experience as seriously as you consider the hygiene side of your working practices (we bag our cables and machines, always). There is a brand-new, fully set up workstation waiting for the right Artist.

We have an efficient Apprentice who will be looking after you, leaving you time to concentrate on the creative side of your work.

If you're interested please contact us via:

Welcome to Renaissance Tattoo.

Please include a relevant bio about yourself and of course a link or two to your online portfolio.

You MUST speak fluent English.
Adie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

hi my name is mark frost ive been tattooing for just under 5 years.. ive won best sleeve at plymouth tattoo convention and i should of had 2 of the other 4 on offer but i entered the wrong catagory,as this was my first expo.. i have upto date work on my facebook page and i can email any that you want to see. thanks for your time.. mark frost mark.frost65@yahoo.com 07926191242
frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
Rambler

hello,my name is Stan.i am professional tattoo artist with 10 years experience, all around tattoo,from flashes to custom and free hand designs,some of my works u can see on: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2959612&type=1

will be nice to hear something back.
thanks,best regards
beatwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
Rambler

hello,my name is Stan.i am professional tattoo artist with 10 years experience, all around tattoo,from flashes to custom and free hand designs,some of my works u can see on: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2959612&type=1

thanks,best regards
Old 01-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #5
Rambler

thanks,best regards
Old 10-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #6
Chat Virgin

Hello there my names Gomez I've been tattooing the last 30 years nearly ,and have won a number of awards including ink and iron 2004 best male leg best female back piece.I ran my own studio the last fifteen years,and past it on last year to one of my apprentices last year so I could travel ,I'm back in u.k now and I'm looking for somewhere to use my wealth of skills.Im a very versatile artist and I've mastered all styles.My work is to a very high standard ,which can be seen in my portfolio,I currently reside between Brighton and North Wales.I will forward some examples of my work or if you would like to see my full portfolio and have a chat ,I'd be happy to pop by thanks Gomez.
kingkat is offline   Reply With Quote