Old 01-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default tattoo artist needed ( MID APRIL)

tattooist needed for busy studio in basingstoke hampshire, the postion is full time and you will have your own room and space to work. please contact area51tattoos 0n....01256335511 or email info@area51tattoos.co.uk. Area 51 Basingstoke | Area 51 Tattoos. any tattooer welcome, portfolio needed. ask for lousie.
kadink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hello!My name is Alexandru Socol and I was born in Romania,East Europe.I'm a tattooist and I am interested in working in England.Y have 5 years experience, and finish'd an Sculpture and Fine Art highschool. My speciality is graphics ,portrait's human nature.
I know you are looking for a full-time tattooist.If by any chance you are interested in me and you like my work I must say that I am looking forward to moving in England the following months.Finding an accommodation in your city is no problem what so ever!You can see my work here: Log in | Facebook (you can find me on facebook as Socol Alexandru Daniel) or you can visit my profile on this web site : Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum - Daniel Alexandru's Album: My tattoo work's
If you have questions about me regarding anything that may interest you,I can be reached at this e-mail address : danielalexandrutattoo@yahoo.com
I am looking forward to your answer.
Best regards!

Socol Alexandru
Tel no: 0040743349791

PS: i can also send you mi portfolio trough email
Daniel Alexandru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
Mumbler

Hello my name is Paulo Madeira.seen your advert on skin deep forum!I'm a tattoo artis and Bodypiercer to !got 8 years experience and i'm looking for a job!
you can see my work in

Flickr: PauloTattoos' Photostream

if intrested just send me a email back!
thanks
Paulo Madeira
paulotattoos is offline   Reply With Quote