Old 18-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo Artist Looking for Studio Work in London

Hi my name's Sam, I'm a tattoo artist from Germany and have been tattooing and travelling for the last 4 years. I'm passionate about blackwork and dotwork and love Polynesian, Tribal, Celtic and Maori style tattoos, but I also like doing all other kinds of styles as well. I'm a good artist and freehand drawer and really enjoy doing custom work. I'm looking for a job in London in a professional environment.

I've just set up a facebook page where you can check out my work: Geokraft Tattoo | Facebook

Please get in touch if you are interested. I can come in for a chat and bring my portfolio. Ideally I would love to work in a shop with others that share the same passion for blackwork and would travel and maybe even move outside of London to do this.

Email: geokraft@hotmail.co.uk
Geokraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

hi im opening up my own shop can offer you a full time job if i like your portfolio call me on 07999498026
jonny s is offline   Reply With Quote