Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Talking Desperately seeking a tattoo apprenticeship in the south west, south Wales, Wiltshire

Hi, my names Nikki!
Basically, I have been into art forever, I love drawing and since I was first tattooed at 15 (I know, naughty tattooist), I have obsessed over tattoos and tattoo art! I have always dreamed about learning to tattoo but never thought I'd have the chance to do it, but now my partner is working from home as an illustrator, I suddenly have the opportunity to learn this art form!**
I'm a 23 year old female from London, living in Ilminster, Somerset.
I have a national diploma in Textiles, and did a foundation in art. I am tattooed and pierced and really in to body modifications!**
I am desperate to learn, I'm reliable, hygienic, hardworking and willing to clean toilets and make the tea! I know it's a lot of work for little or no money, and I'm totally up for it! So Im looking for a tattoo artist in the south west or south Wales or west Wiltshireareas who are in a position to take on an apprentice and if so could You please email me' so I could forward some drawings?! (I don't know how to post the pics on here) I'm really passionate and desperate to learn to tattoo!**I won't let my mentor down and I'm really nice ;D
So PLEASE contact me' for any advice, help or positions available. I live in ilminster and am willing to commute a couple of hours!
Thank you for taking your time to read!
Kitt_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 12:54 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

You still looking? Currently looking for apprentice in our Newport City Centre studio in South Wales.

Last edited by Djones02021985; 22-01-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Djones02021985 is offline   Reply With Quote