Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Artist wanted to join busy well known studio in Leeds City Centre

Ink vs Steel are looking for an Artist to join them in their new studio. We will be moving premises middle of September and are looking for an enthusiastic artist to join them in their exciting new studio. Well known business with a good team
ink vs steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink vs steel View Post
Ink vs Steel are looking for an Artist to join them in their new studio. We will be moving premises middle of September and are looking for an enthusiastic artist to join them in their exciting new studio. Well known business with a good team
Hi,
I've got a fine art background and a very arty personality! but i'm looking for a general admin role preferably full time as i'm not qualified for the position advertised. I'm looking to work in a studio doing general duties even cleaning. its a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if you had anything like this available?
Please get in touch if you do
Thanks
Emmy 23
MissBadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
Chatter Box

Hi, I`m a tattooist with over 17 years experience, just moved back to the UK after working in France for a number of years.
You can see some of my work here;
www.laughinglizardtattoo.com
My mail is;
peat@laughinglizardtattoo.com
Cheers,
Peat.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Send a message via MSN to glenpollitt Send a message via Skype™ to glenpollitt

hi im a new artist and have about 9 months studio experience all my work is on facebook ive been working at the studio im at since leaving the army and have alot of drive and determination , i wanna be the best at what i do , i have photo's of portrate work i have done and other stuff in the 9 months i have been at my current studio i have built up quite a good reputation . my reasons for leaving my current studio are over money issues and that i am not learning anything from the people i work with if you take a look at my work im sure it will speak for itself @
glenpollitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:34 AM   #5
Chat Slut

Hi you can see my work here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...aa8565d&type=1

I need to do a formal apprenticeship, but I would love to work along side some one like Tony Homchan. I'm based in leeds and would love to help out at the shop.
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
Rambler

Send a message via Skype™ to aleksandr

Hi mate,

My name is Aleksandr, I'm based in Bradford. I will provide you below with a link to part of my works. My experience is 5 years.

Link to my jobs:
Alexandr| Gallery

You can find there my tattoo works and my draws as well. You can contact by email: aleksandrgust@gmail.com or by calling me to the number: 07716125153.

Best regards,
aleksandr is offline   Reply With Quote