Old 14-12-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Talking tattoo artist wanted

tattoo artist wanted for new studio in newport south wales must have at least 3 years shop experience and be of a clean and with a general good attitude to work along side male and female artist, will work as a self employed artist...join our new team and revolutionize the tattoo industy into a more clinical field rather than the stigma attached to tattooists
daikoticink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hello,
My name is Marcin I'm from Poland but I live in Edinburgh/Scotland.
I've been doing tattoos since 2005. I started as a assistant/receptionist in one of the Polish tattoo shop. I was preparing the projects for customers, setting equipment for tattoo artists. I had a personal contact with clients. During that time I built up my knowledge about tattoo art and I also had a chance to practice next to good artists. After that I started my own career. At the moment I do tattoos in Edinburgh, I work in my house.
According to your post I'm interested in the receptionist/ part time tattoo artist position. I'm sure I've got much to offer to your future customers. I'm the tattoo enthusiast ready to start work in your team.

To show you my work I'm enclosing link to my photos. If that may help you I'm drug and alcohol free, no trouble maker.

Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum - marcin xxx's Album: Martin FOREVERINKTATTOO/EDINBURGH/POLAND

Thanks

Marcin Kolacinski
m.kol3@yahoo.com
marcin xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Mumbler

Hi there,
my names vicky im 20 years old and i have 3 years shop experience tattooing, including recently being the only artist/co-managing a shop in weston.I love doing large colour custom pieces but i will try my hand at anything.I always try my best to do custom designs and i will only do flash if customers insist, as i believe tattoos should be individual.Im easy going and enjoy drawing ,painting,tattooing, going to gigs and riding my bike. You can check out some of my work at :Flickr: vickytatt2's Photostream
if theres is anything else you would like to know you can contact me via here or at 2cherryblossom2@googlemail.com
oi_ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Talking thanks

thanks for the reply i have emailed you to the email address u gave.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #5
Chatter Box

Hi my name is Steve Larson I am based in Weston super mare near Bristol I have decades of experience inn the trade owning my own studio and working in others I like all types of tattooing mostly nowadays I do free hand work I don't mind doing flash work or watever the customer likes I get on well working in a team. I have no alcohol drugs or attitude problems. If interested telephone me on :07817262452 you can check my work out at Home -
Steve larson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
Chat Virgin

hi thanks for the message i will be in touch tomorrow after i talk with my wife.
Old 15-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
Chat Virgin

Hi my name is Lukasz, 30 yrs old nad
I am very passionate About tattooing, painting and custom work. Check
out my portfolio on Lukasz Garsztka | Facebook If interested please
contact me on garloch69@o2.pl

Thanks
garloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
Chat Virgin

Hello,
My name is Marcin I'm from Poland but I live in Edinburgh/Scotland.
I've been doing tattoos since 2005. I started as a assistant/receptionist in one of the Polish tattoo shop. I was preparing the projects for customers, setting equipment for tattoo artists. I had a personal contact with clients. During that time I built up my knowledge about tattoo art and I also had a chance to practice next to good artists. After that I started my own career. At the moment I do tattoos in Edinburgh, I work in my house.
According to your post I'm interested in the receptionist/ part time tattoo artist position. I'm sure I've got much to offer to your future customers. I'm the tattoo enthusiast ready to start work in your team.

To show you my work I'm enclosing link to my photos. If that may help you I'm drug and alcohol free, no trouble maker.

Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum - marcin xxx's Album: Martin FOREVERINKTATTOO/EDINBURGH/POLAND

Thanks

Marcin Kolacinski
m.kol3@yahoo.com
marcin xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #9
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo

Hey,
I'm Robert Boros, i'm 39 y old tattoo artist from 17 years. I working now in Netherland, but soon i want to changing my place. i worked in Budapest, in Italy, in Norway and now Netherland. My references you find here: RobertBB and Robert B Btattoo | Facebook
If you have some question, just keep the contact with me.
info@robertbb.com

Best regards Robert
RobertBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #10
Mumbler

have you a web page i could look at ?
Adam
mrtattooman is offline   Reply With Quote