Old 18-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Apprentice needed in Lewes Nr. Brighton

I require an apprentice to start soon to carry out general shop duties.

No experience necessary as full training is offered.

Drawing portfolio is essential (if you cant draw to a good standard then please don't apply)

I will need my apprentice to be willing to learn piercing as well, I can teach them this.

Most importantly is that they are self motivated, no attitude problems, ambitious and committed as learning to tattoo/pierce isn't easy or quick!

Please send a CV, covering letter explaining why you are suitable and examples of artwork to fadefxtattoo@gmail.com

The apprentice will be expected to go through the standard apprentice system before starting to tattoo-this involves helping out around the shop to get to know the ropes (no pay offered as its the training you will be benefiting from. Although I can offer to cover petrol money/train fair for travel to and from the shop) until I am happy that they have leant enough to start practicing on their friends/wiling people. Once their work is up to it, they can start tattooing customers and charging for it and become a junior tattooist here.

The studio shares a premises with a jewellery/alternative gift shop on Lewes High Street called Tizz's (www.tizzs.com).

If you would like more info questions can be sent to the email address given for applicants.

Thanks

FadeFX
www.tattooing.me.uk
FadeFX is offline   Reply With Quote