Old 22-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Piercing Apprenticeship WANTED (North East England)

Hey all!!

I am a 40 year old male with a serious desire to become a piercer. Started off by approaching several studios in my area, with varying results.

I know there are companies offering 'recognised courses' quite what that means is beyond me and I am not fond of parting with 2000 for a couple of days reading either.

I am looking for a serious opportunity to get into an industry which I am very interested in, have read a great amount of books, sites, literature essentially anywhere I can find it.

Based in Chester le St, County Durham I am willing to travel to achieve this goal and would welcome ANY positive feedback helping me to achieve this long time goal.

Cheers guys.
anthosborne2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks